Inventory Manager Jobs Vacancy in Michael Page Jakarta
Michael Page Jakarta urgently required following position for Inventory Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Inventory Manager Jobs Vacancy in Michael Page Jakarta Jobs Details:
Our client is a one of the leading mobile marketplace, which currently one of the most valuable start-up company in Asia. With its massive growth, the company is looking to implement their passion into the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals to grow within a global fast-growing start up. This opportunity ensures efficient handling of the company's products and supplies is one of the most crucial element for reaching the goals and expansion of the business.
The functional responsibilities include;
- Inspect the levels of business supplies to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficient or excessive surplus
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
The client is looking for someone who possess reliable professionality with excellent record-keeping abilities. It is important for you to also possess great attention to detail and a business mindset. The goal is to ensure that all business operations have adequate material to achieve their objectives.
This role comes with requirements including:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as inventory manager or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software
- Possess analytic mind
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Good communication in English (written & oral).