Associate Senior Cyber Risk Services Jobs Vacancy in Deloitte Jakarta
Deloitte Jakarta urgently required following position for Associate Senior Cyber Risk Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Senior Cyber Risk Services Jobs Vacancy in Deloitte Jakarta Jobs Details:
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
We are looking for Cyber Security professional preferable with 2 to 4 years of experience in Information Security. You will be part of the Cyber Security team providing advisory and risk assessment services to external clients, including network vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, threat modelling, security architecture and design review, configuration and compliance review. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Typical work involves:
- Inspect and evaluate financial and information systems, management procedures and security controls
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Deliver technical reports and formal papers on test findings
- Determine the most effective way to protect client’s networks, data and information systems against any possible attacks
- Provide consultation and recommendation to client on vulnerability remediation and security best practices
The successful candidate will effectively carry out those duties by possessing the below credentials:
- Working knowledge on network devices such as routers and firewalls
- Working knowledge on at least one programming language, e.g. Java, C#
- Familiarity with assessment tools like Burp Suite and Kali Linux
- Familiarity with OWASP Top 10 security vulnerabilities
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, strong organization and interpersonal skills
- Experience with a professional services firm or equivalent will be advantageous
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent
- GPEN, GWAPT, OSCP, and/or applicable professional certifications is an advantage
In Indonesia, the services are provided by Osman Bing Satrio & Eny and other related entities in Indonesia ("Deloitte in Indonesia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Indonesia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: 144053