Safety Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Michael Page Serang
Michael Page Serang urgently required following position for Safety Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Safety Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Michael Page Serang Jobs Details:
Our Client is the world's leading gases and engineering company with around 60,000 employees working in more than 100 countries worldwide. For Indonesia operations, they are located in Cilegon, Gresik, Cikarang, Ancol, Pamanukan & Karawang producing Industrial Gas including oxygen, nitrogen, argon and hydrogen. During this exciting time we are looking for a SHEQ Engineer for a factory plant in Cilegon.
- Responsible for facilitating, coaching and coordinating with site managers, site safety committee and site safety representatives to spearhead and coordinate the systematic implementation of the company's policy on Safety, Health & Environment
- Provides SHEQ leadership and guidance to the assigned sites
- Ensure that Safety Implementation Plan (SIP) at site level has been established, implemented and monitored
- Ensure all regulatory requirements regarding Occupational Health, Safety and Environment are fully complied by the sites
- Provides support in the roll-out of behavioural safety program and ensure sustainability in key sites
- Identifies areas of improvement at site level to further enhance safety programs
- Assist functional teams during incident investigation, identify root causes and prepare appropriate action plans to prevent recurrence
- Support systems and standards implementation in all assigned sites
- Supports the implementation of ISO 9000 and ISO17025 standards in assigned sites as internal quality auditor
- Assist in addressing security issues in all assigned sites
- Facilitate training and support on critical areas like Risk Assessment, EMOC, HAZOP, PSR, PTW, PPE, NPI and Customer Product Safety
- Ensure that safety performance in all assigned sites is measured and evaluated using common tools
- Coordinates timely conduct of Operations & Engineering and Integrated Management Systems (IMS), MHRP Audit Plan in all assigned sites.
- Coordinates the compliance of assigned sites to Operations and Engineering Directives (OED), Group standards and sites safety requirements
- Ensure all significant environmental aspects has been identified, and properly managed to meet legal requirements
- Spearhead and coordinate the systematic implementation of the company environmental management program
- Actively support all Pollution Control Officers (PCO) of assigned sites on environmental issues and initiatives
- Coordinate the Emergency Response Plan and program for assigned sites
- Degree in Safety or Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Safety, Health, Environment and Quality affairs
- Accredited Pollution Control Officer or as Safety Practitioner is desired
- Good working knowledge on ISO 9000, Total Quality Management, ISO 14000 and OSH 18000 standards
- Work exposure as Quality Management Representative (QMR)
- Experience in Quality Improvement Teams and process improvement
- Proficient in computer applications (Microsoft)
- Have valid driver's license, with at least 5 years driving experience