Director Senior Manager Human Capital Organization Transformation And Talent Jobs Vacancy in Deloitte Jakarta
- Director Senior Manager Human Capital Organization Transformation And Talent
- Jakarta Jakarta
- 13 Dec, 2017 30+ days ago
Deloitte Jakarta urgently required following position for Director Senior Manager Human Capital Organization Transformation And Talent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Senior Manager Human Capital Organization Transformation And Talent Jobs Vacancy in Deloitte Jakarta Jobs Details:
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Organization Transformation & Talent
Digital and emerging technologies, changing market conditions, and regulatory pressures are common external forces that drive business transformation. Internally, new leadership and growth or consolidation strategies (including mergers and acquisitions) often spark transformation. No matter what the driver, the same challenges typically apply: how to align your organization design, talent, leadership and culture with your business strategy make the transformation vision a reality, and then sustain it over time. Deloitte OT&T practitioners combine deep transformation experience with practical business acumen. Our organization and people solutions incorporate an array of innovative tools and resources, powered by analytics, to enable sustainable change.
Businesses are transforming in many ways: M&A, digital, introduction of new technologies, organizational restructuring, new leaders, and regulatory changes. New and practical insights, driven by data and analytics, are required to drive organizational and people-related business transformation.
- Provides real time observation, feedback and recommendations regarding executive team dynamics.
- Lead or manage change within complex organizations, including the ability to develop change management strategies, identify & manage change risks & issues, and to operate/interact with project, program and business leaders.
- Advise clients on aligning people strategies with business strategies, including providing solutions, mergers and restructurings, functional and sourcing transformations, and risk and technology programs.
- Designing appropriate analysis for diagnostics and implementation, analyzing and interpreting ambiguous and complex information and relationships.
- Lead and facilitate client workshops.
- Assisting in financial administration of engagements such as budgets, billing, and collections.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- Degree in Human Resource Management / Psychology / Sociology or equivalent.
- 6– 10 years of working of experience, preferably in consulting with change management exposures.
- Experience in key organization areas such as change management, organization design is a MUST. Candidates with experience in HR function processes, talent management or leadership development are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in a management consulting firm or HR consulting organization is preferred.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of change management methodologies will be an advantage.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyses complex issues, develop hypotheses and recommend solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English).
- Experience managing small to medium teams within a complex environment.Manager level candidate must have prior experience in leading medium to large engagements for clients.
In Indonesia, the services are provided by Osman Bing Satrio & Eny and other related entities in Indonesia ("Deloitte in Indonesia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Indonesia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-141661-2017