Security Architect Jobs Vacancy in Astra Graphia Information Technology Jakarta
Astra Graphia Information Technology Jakarta urgently required following position for Security Architect. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Security Architect Jobs Vacancy in Astra Graphia Information Technology Jakarta Jobs Details:
- As an expert architect, that will design and propose the best security solutions needs.
- Determine the most effective way to protect computers, networks, software, data and information systems against any possible attacks
- Research security standards, systems, technologies & trends
- Interview customer staff and heads of departments to determine specific security issues
- Prepare cost estimates and identify integration issues for IT project managers
- Plan, research and design robust security architectures for any IT project
- Provide technical supervision for (and guidance to) a security team
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security or a related field (e.g. engineering).
- Candidate are expected to have minimum 3 or more years of professional experience in information security area, experience in Cloud Security will be an advantage.
- Experience in the use of tools and methods to identify security exposures and business risks
- Knowledge of common information security standards, such as: ISO 27001/27002, PCI DSS, ITIL, COBIT
- Knowledge of OWASP top 10 and remediation’s of attacks against web applications. The ability to convey the risks to IT and business stakeholders
- Have extensive knowledge & experience in following field:
- IDS/IPS, penetration and vulnerability testing
- Firewall and intrusion detection/prevention protocols
- Secure coding practices, ethical hacking and threat modeling
- PCI, HIPAA, NIST, GLBA and SOX compliance assessments
- Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
- Performance tuning views, indexes, SQL and PLSQL
- Application security and encryption technologies
- C, C++, C#, Java or PHP programming languages
- Subnetting, DNS, encryption technologies and standards, VPNs, VLANs, VoIP and other network routing methods
- Network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols, etc.)
- Advanced Persistent Threats (APT), phishing and social engineering, network access controllers (NAC), gateway anti-malware and enhanced authentication
7. Mandatory to have one or more these following certifications:
- OSCP : Offensive Security Certified Professional
- CISSP : Certified Information Systems Security Professiona
8. Must Possess Security Architect and Business Development perspectives
Five day work week, medical benefit, transportation allowance, performance bonus