Assistant Director Rooms Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc
Marriott International Inc urgently required following position for Assistant Director Rooms. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Director Rooms Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Jobs Details:
Job Number 18002PD0
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The Ritz-Carlton, Bali, Bali, Indonesia VIEW ON MAP
Brand The Ritz-Carlton
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
The position is intended for Indonesian only.
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
- Champions the brand’s service vision for product and service delivery.
- Monitors and promotes room rates, specials, and promotions at the residence.
- Runs and reviews critical information contained in room operations reports.
- Understands the functions of the Front Office, Engineering/Maintenance and Housekeeping operations.
- Temporarily supervises all areas of the Room Operations department in the absence of the Room Operations management.
- Operates all department equipment as necessary and reporting malfunctions.
- Ensures employees have the proper supplies and uniforms.
- Understands and complies with loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Verifies accuracy of room rates to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Uses budgets, operating statements and payroll progress reports as needed to assist in the management of the Room Operations.
- Participates in the management of departmental controllable expenses to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
- Understands the impact of Room Operations on the overall property financial goals and objectives.
- Participates as needed in the investigation of employee and guest accidents.
- Assists in the use of a guest information tracking system to ensure that a successful repeat guest recognition program is in use to recognize guest preferences.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels; effectively responds to and handles guest problems and complaints seeking assistance from supervisor as necessary.
- Assists in the review of comment cards and guest satisfaction results with employees.
- Observes service behaviors of employees and providing feedback to individuals; continuously strives to improve service performance.
- Delivers excellent customer service throughout the customer experience and encourages the same from other employees.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service within guidelines.
- Creates an atmosphere in all Rooms areas that meets or exceeds guest expectations.
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Uses personal judgment and expertise to enhance the customer experience.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Participates in department meetings and continually communicates a clear and consistent message regarding the Room Operations goals to produce desired results.
- Supervises staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Uses all available on the job training tools for employees; supervises on-going training initiatives and conducting training when appropriate.
- Communicates performance expectations to employees in accordance with job descriptions for each position.
- Participates in the employee performance appraisal process.
- Coaches, counsels and encourages employees.
- Interviews and assists in making hiring decisions.
- Participates in employee progressive disciplinary procedures as required.
- Schedules employees to business demands and for tracks employee time and attendance.
- Assists in performing the payroll function.
- Oversees daily shift operations and ensures compliance with all policies, standards and procedures.
- Drives positive employee engagement by conducting the department feedback sessions and creating action plans to address open concerns.
The Ritz-Carlton is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. The Ritz-Carlton does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.