Quality Assurance Engineer Team Lead Jobs Vacancy in Pegipegi Com Jakarta
Pegipegi Com Jakarta urgently required following position for Quality Assurance Engineer Team Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Assurance Engineer Team Lead Jobs Vacancy in Pegipegi Com Jakarta Jobs Details:
The Incumbent is accountable to Lead Quality Assurance team in all test projects required for pegipegi system and product
- Own and be accountable for all test cases and test scenario design of all product, including but not limited to pegipegi accommodation, transportation and payment, platform, user (PPU) product
- Own and be accountable for all product testing and testing instrument to make sure the product has achieved the target quality
- Define and oversee the implementation of effective and efficient product testing, both manually and automatically
- Work with product management, engineering, marketing, sales and customer service to develop excellent product quality
- Leading and supervising 12 quality assurance team member consist of 4 apps quality assurance, 3 accommodation quality assurance and 5 transportation and PPU quality assurance
System Stability Accountability
- Own and share accountability with all engineering team for system uptime, security, scalability, production bugs and error which impact to pegipegi business
- Minimum 3 years of working experience.
- A bachelor degree holder with minimum final GPA 3.25 out of 4.00 scale from top tier university.
- Programmer or Software engineering background will be an advantage.
- Hands-on experience in product or system development with 1 full cycle of product release as an engineer
- Experience in supervising a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Strong ownership with passion to get difficult things done.
- Ability to balance idealism and pragmatism.
- High tolerance in dealing with ambiguity.
- Innate curiosity paired with excellent analytical and problem solving skill.
- Strong empathy.