Plant Controller Airmadidi Jobs Vacancy in Danone
Danone urgently required following position for Plant Controller Airmadidi. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Plant Controller Airmadidi Jobs Vacancy in Danone Jobs Details:
This position is responsible to integrate planning, controlling, reporting, analysis, improvement and coordination in relation to factory activities aligned to financial regulation and procedures to achieve company target.
About the job
- Yearly financial planning and budgeting including standard calculation and productivity evaluation to support decision making process in operational plant. This includes end the closing plant in monthly basis as well as to ensure actual cost aligned to planning and budgeting.
- Become business partner for plant manager and plant’s team in strategies, systems and planning.
- Ensure audit findings (internal and external) in relation to financial in plant are properly addressed/solved.
- Bachelor of Economy, Industrial Engineer, Accounting, or other related area.
- 3 years in Finance especially in Industrial/Manufacturing field (FMCG).
- Willing to be placed in Airmadidi, Sulawesi Utara.
- Possess strong awareness of financial, commercial, planning and control activities.
- Possess strong negotiation skill.
- Possess strong analytical skill.
- Possess strong interpersonal skill.
Danone is a company for people who really want to make a difference. We welcome different ideas and ways to achieve our goals. You will have the necessary autonomy and flexibility to implement your ideas and initiatives.
You Will Enjoy
- Real work experience in a multinational company with meaningful purpose
- An opportunity to be a part of a great culture, an awesome team, a challenging work environment, and some fun along the way
Become part of Danone and join the thrilling experience of bringing health through food to as many people as possible and help bring the Danone brand to life! Embrace the opportunity. Apply before 14 December 2018.